Saturday, March 24, 2007

Gratitude Saturday....

Okay Hollster...You've started it and Cheryl has seconded (lol..new word!!) the motion...Here I am in third...

Today I am thankful for..

My daddy... he sanded Isaiah's new room ALL day today..so that we can have it ready for him to move into since the new baby is taking his "room"

My hubby... he worked ALL day today so that we could buy Hannah a new bed (WOAH...those things are expensive!!) seeing as Isaiah will be taking hers..and the baby will be taking his crib. (not to mention all the other junk that goes along with building a new bedroom...the list is SOOO long)

Myself... lol.. I managed to launder and fold (8 loads!) the winter stuff (organize what goes where and to who), clean out my makeup bag (lots of giveaways..if anyones interested!!) and paint Isaiah's dresser.

Thanks Holly for letting us remember the good things the Lord does for us and the good people the Lord blesses us with..

10 comments:

Shari said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Shari said...

Your Dad is a very hard worker. He and Jason have helped us out so many times. So, I agree you are very blessed indeed!

My daughter would probably love to get some of your "make-up stuff". Do you remember doing her up for grade 8 grad? It hard to believe BUT she will graduate from High School in June. She is an amazing daughter and we're soooooo proud of her!! Treasure your moments as they quickly become years!

Shaun and Holly said...

I like make up!!! I like you!;o)

Shaun and Holly said...

Amy,
I am proud of you...8 loads oflaundry would be a new is a new record for me! You are amazing ( I am not just saying that because I want some of your make up either)!

Family can be SUCH a blessing. I love to hear stories of parents blessing their children. I love it that your dad is blessing you.

Good job Mike for working hard to provide for your sweet family.

Jen said...

Gratitude Saturday...
I am thankful that I have a clean roach free home to sleep in tonight..read Tamar and my blogs...

Unknown said...

I like giveaways! Do you use the "shake your tail feather" stuff??? hahaha... I love ya Amy.
Muah.

Anonymous said...

Darn,
I guess I miss out on the free makeup now. I always loved getting the treasures from you!


There's alot of spring cleaning going on!

Shari said...

Amy

If you have any sealed stuff we are collecting items for the Ladies in Guatemala. Leanne is planning a pja party for the moms and daughters that work at ministry there. She is wanting to give them each a package of stuff.

Also she hopes to have braclets for girls in the area schools.....ideally several thousand. Apparently some Girl Guide groups have been making braclets for the team to take.

I will be sending out more information this week.

Amy said...

Shari,
Nothing is sealed...most are slightly used. Nothing is brand new for sure.

Shari said...

Amy
I guess us girls will all have to fight over your make-up discards.

If any of the girls are out shopping and see something neat for the ladies of Guatelmala pick it up...we will be collecting things at the church.

Thanks!