Even if it's Wednesday...
Today I am thankful for:
1. 40 comments on a nothing post--made me laugh on an otherwise difficult 2 days
2. McDonalds French Fries--the only thing that works some days too keep the food down
3. Automatic Dishwashers--so I don't have to wash the stinkies by hand (and end up not keeping the food down)
4. The thought of fuzzy slippers--knowing bending to get socks on is a chore
5. Toothbrushes--enough said
6. And yet another start to spring--hearing my children laugh outside made me smile
7. My children--for being very thoughtful and forgiving even at their young ages
8. My husband--for cooking the chicken and putting the kids to bed
9. Diet Coke--no comments please
10. A loving, merciful, gracious Father God--for paying the price for all of our mistakes and bad days.
"The Lord is gracious and compassionate....slow to anger and rich in love....as far as the east is from the west....THAT"S HOW FAR HE HAS REMOVED OUR TRANGESSIONS FROM US!!!"