LONG overdue, here is todays' list:
- washing machine -- I am so blessed that I can run downstairs and "throw" a load in at whatever time I want. (like right now! almost 11:00pm) I feel so grateful that I don't have to lug clothing nor children to a laundry mat.
- my neighbours -- I absolutely love my neighbours. We have a very unique relationship. They give us "free reign" to their hot tub--and it is SUCH a blessing on a long, trying day.
- my mother -- upon hearing of my upcoming visitors, my mother made a huge lasagna and shepherds pie, as well as some "sweets" to feed my billets. She is a gem.
- music -- has the ability to take me from "bad" mood to "good" instantly. Reminds me of the love of God. Uplifts and encourages me.
- diet coke -- if you haven't yet realized, this will be on most of my lists.
- favour -- being a child of God has SO MANY benefits.
- photos -- what a blessing to be able to have memories captured on paper. I love reliving the "good ole days" through pictures.