while sick in bed...(beside my husband who was also sick!!)
* I have wonderful family and friends --who are available to help at a moments notice...Thank you Loreen (mike's mom) Jodi (my neighbour) and mom/dad for looking after the kids while Mike and I spent hours in bed (SICK!!)
* God really does listen to 5 year olds who pray for "the sickness to go away"
* You know you're in love when you take turns vomiting (and other stuff) then kiss and exchange "I love you's"
* crying when you're sick really does make you feel better
* no matter how long one vomits when they are pregnant, there is no such thing as a "vito"
* sleep is good
* my children are very kind, and funny
(conversation the first morning that I woke Hannah & Isaiah up with my HURLING into the "throne")
Isaiah: "Mama, what me can do to help you?"
Hannah: "AHHH MOM, are you having another baby??"