Sunday, October 19, 2008

Like mother, like daughter...

 
My babe got her 15month vaccinations on Wednesday, and had a 'reaction' from them.   It started out with a high fever and she was very lethargic.  Gradually moved to a rash all over her body, which is thought to be a mild reaction to the chicken pox.  It is believed that 6% of children, that get the vaccine, react this way.  It also means that she may potentially be contagious with chicken pox!!

So...her and I stayed home from church this morning.  I shipped the kids off with grandma and grandpa (as daddy is working), and her and I danced away to the Wiggles.  (she is feeling much better, but still has a rash)  

Once I put the babe for her nap, I decided to pick up, as I've been at work the last 3 days.

Here is what I found 'under' Hannah's bed:

a few bedtime mints, as well as some pumpkin seeds...hmm..

Seems as though she has her mommas blood running thick!!

2 comments:

Jen said...

Sorry to hear about Aliah...hope she is sleeping well for you.

Now would Hannah's choice of snack be the same as yours, I have always seen you with gummy type candies and of course Easter Cream Eggs...or do the cravings change with Bed time rituals?

Ris said...

I hope she's doing better! The under the bed stuff is hilarious!