Wednesday, November 26, 2008

I have exactly 2 minutes..

until I take the one hour a week I ALWAYS (save for last week) set aside for myself.  
To do what you ask?

Watch my VERY FAVOURITE t.v (or, as Isaiah refers to it, t.d) show.

I don't watch t.v. that often.  Oh, depending on the day, the week, the time of year, you might catch the t.v. on while I'm in the house, or you may see me skimming through the channels, but very rarely do I actually SIT DOWN and watch. 

Except for Wednesday nights.
That's tonight.

In one minute, I will sit on the floor, pull up 2 laundry hampers,(to fold the ever present laundry of course!!) and enjoy one full hour of the very best t.v. show ever.  

Can anyone guess what it might be?????

9 comments:

Shari said...

I don't have a clue? Personally I love watching "Till Debt Do Us Part". I do book work or prep dinner while it's on at 4 pm on Global... like someone else I know just "sitting" and doing nothing like watching tv is a challenge for me.

jennifer said...

jon and kate plus 8

Anonymous said...

I don't have a clue.
I don't know what show is on what night at all... come to think of it, I don't watch TV shows really...
I do love movies...

Do tell Amy!

Vicki said...

O.K. ... we have no idea! You gotta tell us!

I know in our family Wednesday nights we flock to the TV to watch Knight Rider!

Shaun and Holly said...

I am not sure but it's got to be some detective, police type show that it way to "descriptive" for my stomach to be able to handle!!! I am going to guess: Criminal Intent because I seem to remember you saying (long time ago) that you liked it.
H.

Tammy said...

CSI???? I know it's not LOST because it's not on until the new year.
Miami, New York?????

Unknown said...

CSI: New York... I know you love CSI, but New York is the only one on on Wednesdays. Or it's some reality cop show... you're a nut. :)

Maureen said...

Ok Thursdays and Sundays are my TV nights so I haven't got a clue.
Come on Tell Us
I check daily

Ris said...

Thursdays are my nights, but trying to think of what I watch on Wed...Private Practice, but it actually stinks, so I am not sure why I am still watching.