Okay...once again I have missed Gratitude Saturday....here's my Tuesday list....
1. ice chips -- anyone who has ever been pregnant MUST remember how lovely ice chips were? what a great way to fend off the everpresent heart burn!!
2. my daughter -- so brave today at the doctors. getting 2 needles. "And I didn't even cry mom." "Oh? Those aren't tears in your eyes?" "nope. They just leaked a bit."
3. my son -- in his VERY 2 year old BOY state (do they ever slow down??) he is very kind and loving. He was adamant that he was to go with Hannah "I hab needle too mom."
4. my husband -- who is a gift from God. He has the best sense of humour. (Mike that is..not God..lol) I have been laughing all day.....and laughing is one of my most FAVOURITE things to do....
5. little and big blessings -- after over a year of having "misplaced" my wedding rings... I was gathering the boxes to take to charity and a small bag fell out of one box. I went to throw it back in the box, when I felt something.... YEPPERS!! My rings!!
6. benefits -- Hannah & I get to go to the dentist tomorrow. So blessed.
7. sunshine -- the better the weather, the better I feel.
8. tums -- a pregos best friend!
9. books -- although I don't make alot of time to read, I do LOVE it... and am currently reading a book I've read many times...The power of a praying wife.... It's awesome. READ IT!! (whether you have a good marriage or not so good one....you'll learn something each time!!)
10. My Father God. Where would I be without him? Words will never express.